LEAP! 2017: The SME Conference. The Sales and Money Experience!

For Immediate Release St. John’s, Antigua (April 26, 2017) LEAP! 2017: The SME Conference is the 2nd Annual Business Conference hosted by the Antigua Barbuda Association of Small Business Owners (ABASBO). This conference provides a medium whereby entrepreneurs and small business owners obtain knowledge, insights and expertise that will assist them to create profitable businesses. LEAP! 2017: […]

Registration is on for ABASBO’s Boost Your Sales Bootcamp!

For Immediate Release St. John’s, Antigua (March 6, 2017) Registration is now open and ongoing for the Boost Your Sales Bootcamp. Sandra Baptist of PACCS Inc. and the Antigua Barbuda Association of Small Business Owners (ABASBO) will be hosting the Boost Your Sales Bootcamp. The Antigua and Barbuda Association of Small Business Owners (ABASBO) was designed to provide […]

5 More Seats Available for the Accelerated Accounting Strategies Bootcamp!

This event is a hands-on event for: Small business owners and service providers who do their own books Accounting staff of business owners Bookkeepers Business Administrators Office Managers   You will learn:  The 5 most important statements you should be monitoring every month How to increase accuracy and efficiency when working with your accounting software […]

Part 2 – Strong Leadership: 10 Radical Qualities to Develop Your Leadership Skills

The following is a continuation from last week’s Blog Post on 10 radical leadership qualities to develop strong leadership skills: 6. Practice good soft skills. Soft skills include interpersonal people skills, social skills, communication skills, character traits, attitudes… (Wikipedia.com) Leaders can only excel if people are willing to follow you.  As a leader, you must be able to […]

Part 1- Strong Leadership: 10 Radical Qualities to Develop Your Leadership Skills

Taking on a leadership role shouldn’t make you satisfied and think that you have arrived.  Complacency is a problem for many middle manager and supervisors, but being called upon to lead your organization, your business or company should make you work twice as hard, especially since your responsibilities have grown and your role has shifted.  […]

Accelerated Accounting Strategies Bootcamp

  This event is a hands-on event for: Small business owners and service providers who do their own books Accounting staff of business owners Bookkeepers Business Administrators Office Managers   You will learn:  The 5 most important statements you should be monitoring every month How to increase accuracy and efficiency when working with your accounting […]

UNDP Reports: Antigua & Barbuda’s Women in the Workforce Inequality

St. John’s, Antigua (3 November, 2016) – A recent report from the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), which is the Caribbean Human Development Report suggests that Antigua and Barbuda has the lowest percentage of firms headed by female managers, with only 17.5% of local firms having female managers in top positions and the other 82.5% dominated […]